Evolution Table Saw REGE5-S
The RAGE5-S Multipurpose Table Saw is the tool that all good workmen know. Powerful, with its high-torque motor and tungsten-carbide-tipped 255mm TCT 28T blade, it’s the most versatile multi-material cutting table saw you can buy for the money. The RAGE5-S will easily cut steel, aluminium, wood, even wood with embedded nails and plastic, using just one blade. Excellent at ripping thin stock, making accurate crosscuts and handling sheet materials. It’s the perfect tool for the keen home diyer and construction crew alike.
The RAGE5-S specification includes a powerful 1500W motor with a high torque engine to make light work of any cut. Up to 45° bevel and 60° mitre cut ability can be fine tuned and easily adjusted. Blade depth can be adjusted across an 80mm height range. A full length adjustable fence, angle guide, adjustable material pusher and extendable platform on the left and right sides of the top plate make this a truly versatile table saw. The RAGE5-S has the power for the big jobs and the finesse to tackle the small ones. If you’re going to be specialising in one specific type of material cutting why not take in our range of material specific, wood, fine wood, mild steel, aluminium, stainless and diamond coated cutting blades.
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all.*
- Accurate rip cutting, assisted by an adjustable, full-length, parallel fence with measuring rail guide.
- Reliable smooth square cutting every time in a variety of materials.
- Powerful hi-torque motor with an optimized gearbox & blade system.
- 0- 45-degree bevel tilt and 60 - 60-degree mitre fence covers all common, compound cutting angles.
- 83mm depth of cut at 90 degrees and 58mm depth of cut at 45 degrees.
- Integrated dust port above and below the blade captures dust effectively when fitted to an extraction unit/vacuum (sold separately).
- Collapsible frame with wheels for easy storage and portability.
- Left and right table extensions support wide work-pieces with a table surface area of 1200mm x 640mm when fully extended.
- 1.5m durable cable with the built-in storage cable holder.
- Push Stick included for safer operation when handling smaller offcuts.
- 3 Year limited warranty.
- Japanese Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped (TCT) 255mm blade included.
- Motor (240V 50Hz): 1500W
- Motor (110V 50Hz): 1600W
- Speed No Load: 2500rpm
- Max. Bevel (Left): 45°
- Blade Dia.: 255mm
- No. of Teeth: 24
- Bore: 25.4mm
- Kerf: 2mm
- Max. Depth of Cut (0°): 83mm
- Max. Depth of Cut (45°): 58mm
- Mild Steel Plate
- (Max. Thickness): 6mm
- Rip Capacity - Right of the blade 605mm
- Rip Capacity - Left of the blade 305mm
- Riving Knife Thickness 1.8mm
- Product Dimensions: (With Leg Assembly) 1050mm x 750mm x 940mm
- Product Dimensions: (Without Leg Assembly) 880 x 730 x 330mm
- Max. Table Dimensions 1200mm x 640mm
- Min. Table Dimensions 745mm x 640mm
- Packaging Dimensions: 910mm x 370mm x 750mm
- Storage Dimensions: H 1110mm x D 660mm x W 825mm
- Product Weight: 28.5 kg
- Packaged Weight: 33.5 kg
- Sound Pressure Level LPA: 93,2dB(A)
- Sound Power Level LWA: 106,2dB(A)
- K=3 dB(A)
Transportation will be extra..